What is Bolt Publisher?
Bolt Publisher is a brand new software that’s going to help you to easily within minutes publish profitable content to Social Media.
This is a brand new software the market has never seen before that solves a big problem for marketers and businesses using Facebook.
This is one of the best ways right now to generate exposure over Facebook as well as leads and sales.
What You Can Do with Bolt Publisher?
- With Bolt Publisher, you can publish instantly or SCHEDULE your posts as you see fit
- Includes direct integration to Google Calendars so you can instantly see the articles you have scheduled to go live
- The simple-to-use editor makes it EASY to create magazine quality articles that look great, demand attention and “get the click”
- Easily export, edit, delete or duplicate any article.
- Leverage FB’s latest article platform that it’s ALREADY pushing more traffic to so you get more free reach than ever before.
- Build YOUR authority with customized logos and branding in every article, something FB is actively encouraging with this new system
The Mobile Marketing Revolution Is Here – The Time To Act Is NOW
Very rarely does FB introduce an update that’s a win for BOTH users AND marketers. We’re looking at one of those rare times.
FB is redefining content marketing, making it more fun for users and more profitable for marketers. What we’re seeing right now is a revolution in mobile marketing.
Big brands with huge budgets and development teams are already seeing the results of this new platform.
But for most marketers, setting up Instant Articles is just too tough. Meaning there’s a MASSIVE market just waiting to be tapped into RIGHT NOW.
With BoltPublisher, you can cherry pick the best of FB’s mobile traffic and send it to your offers. Steamroll the competition, and dominate literally ANY niche you enter. All with a powerful software that removes any guesswork.
This is “early adoption” at its finest. The big brands already have the results. Now it’s YOUR turn to cash in on FB’s biggest, baddest update in recent history.