Leap Motion Universal VR Developer Bundle (VR-UAZ)
Developers and early adopters — bring your hands into virtual reality (VR) with the Universal VR Developer Bundle from Leap Motion. The Universal VR Developer Bundle INCLUDES: (1) Leap Motion Controller and (1) Universal VR Developer Mount, redesigned to work with curved consumer VR headsets such as the Oculus Rift CV1 and HTC Vive.
VR HEADSETS NOT INCLUDED. The Leap Motion Controller and Universal VR Developer Mount are compatible with Leap Motion’s latest Orion SDK beta*. Leap Motion technology uses stereoscopic cameras and infrared light to detect hand motions in 3D space, providing high-speed, marker-less, intuitive 3D hand input for the new, immersive 3D word of virtual reality.
Snap the Leap Motion Controller into the Universal VR Developer Mount, attach it to your VR headset, download and launch the latest Leap Motion Orion SDK (Orion beta currently WINDOWS ONLY), and start building with the most natural 3D input for VR. Minimum system requirements for the Leap Motion Controller
**: Windows 7 or 8 or Mac OS X 10.7 Mountain Lion; AMD Phenom II or Intel Core i3, i5, or i7 processor; 2GB RAM; USB 2.0 port; Internet connection; Leap Motion Orion SDK beta*. *Orion SDK beta currently only available for Windows.
**VR headsets and applications may require higher system specifications than the Leap Motion Controller specs listed here, please refer to manufacturer of VR headset for optimal specs.
- Leap Motion Universal VR Developer Bundle comes with (1) Leap Motion Controller and (1) Universal VR Developer Mount. DOES NOT include a consumer VR headset.
- Newly redesigned, the curved Universal VR Developer Mount securely mounts the Leap Motion Controller to consumer VR headsets like the Oculus Rift CV1 and the HTC Vive.
- Custom cut 3M adhesive provides stable adhesion to both curved and flat surfaces. Additional 15′-long USB extender cable allows for flexibility in movement for room-scale VR.
- Compatible with the latest Orion SDK beta. Find, play, and submit VR experiences on the Leap Motion Developer Examples Gallery.
- See and use your hands in VR using Leap Motion’s proprietary hand tracking software, and join Leap Motion’s active community of over 200,000 developers worldwide.
Leap Motion VR Bundle Unboxing & Weightless Gameplay – Oculus Rift